At Boxted St Peter's we know that today's teaching strategies may differ to those experienced by parents when they were at school. Therefore, we offer evening and afternoon workshops to parents, where we demonstrate teaching techniques. We have hosted the following workshops:
- SATs: a guide for year six parents
- Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation
- Maths: the four operations
- Writing: the process from analysing a text to evaluating written outcomes
- Accelerated Reader
- Stranger Danger: Online Safety
Workshops are always fun and extremely well received. Coming soon for Autumn 2018: 'Emotional Wellness: A Thrive Approach'.